bc

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Ma Vida

I am currently watching Les Choristes for the fourth time in a week, which bears testimony to the boring life I lead. The books are gathering dust from almost two months of neglect and I have yet to put pen to paper for about the same time. Yesterday was spent playing pool with the scion of a nouveau riche family who delights in masquerading as a heartlander with no desire for the finer things in life. I was up 4-2 by the hour mark, but the tables soon began to turn when I gifted him an early Christmas present, striking home the black ball with my first turn at the table (no pun intended). Eventually, we settled for a draw at 6-6. The bon vivant had an incredible urge to live vicariously through a superhero film but due to the the incompatibility of the timing with his schedule, I had to return home tired but happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home